We've Moved:  Metsrefugees.com Forum Index We've Moved: Metsrefugees.com
Remember This Place?
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Death Match #5: Champs the Post Whore vs Frank The Frowner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We've Moved: Metsrefugees.com Forum Index -> Hall of Fame Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
Mets_Champs_In_2084
N00bie


Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 7461

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

canwegetitwright? wrote:
what is this "deathmatch" thing that you are going on and on about ?

(remember, i am new to the board, so cut me some slack, ok ?)

When two posters hate each other so much that they are constantly bitching back and forth at one another in any and all threads, so much to a point where it gets annoying for other posters, they have a Death Match. Here, the two posters insult one another, post pictures, call each other names, etcetera, until one backs down. They get it all out of their system, so they're no longer an inconvenience to the rest of the forum. These threads usually make it to the hall of fame due to their hilarity. However, as of late, there hasn't been much hate around here, so the Death Matches have really been out of fun and boredom.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
canwegetitwright?



Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 383
Location: Flushing, NY (Myles)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the explanation dan

howd that in depth study of who posts and who lurks turn out for ya ?

_________________
Lifelong Mets and Jets Fan.....guess suffering is in my blood.

A new METS fan joins the universe 1/17/06 - welcome Hunter Avery, my son....and future Lefty reliever for the New York METS !!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mets_Champs_In_2084
N00bie


Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 7461

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

canwegetitwright? wrote:
thanks for the explanation dan

howd that in depth study of who posts and who lurks turn out for ya ?

21 Posters.

739 Lurkers.

Nice ratio.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EverybodyLovesRB
Maybe Not the Worst(But Still a Creep)


Joined: 01 Jul 2006
Posts: 6389
Location: Sarasota/Tallahassee, FL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

***STOP POSTING AND START LURKING***

_________________
"So to form an opinion, i need facts to back it up?"

- JulioFrancoBlows aka VERBAL DIARRHEA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
AVMILIJE
Dominating fantasy n00b


Joined: 14 May 2006
Posts: 11966

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mets_Champs_In_2084 wrote:
canwegetitwright? wrote:
thanks for the explanation dan

howd that in depth study of who posts and who lurks turn out for ya ?

21 Posters.

739 Lurkers.

Nice ratio.


Did you include the posters that posted twice because they didn't read your rules?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FONZIE993



Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 10593
Location: Your Vacation Spot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mets_Champs_In_2084 wrote:
canwegetitwright? wrote:
thanks for the explanation dan

howd that in depth study of who posts and who lurks turn out for ya ?

21 Posters.

739 Lurkers.

Nice ratio.


Champs

Go try and figure out the ending numeral in Pi

_________________
Mets Refugees and Overeactions: Gotta Catch 'em all!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FRANKtheFROWNER



Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 3568
Location: Mantown USA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see death matches have recently been for fun...they started out as real pure hatred. But i guess since the mets have been good theres been less bitching thus less death matches...

But you see I hate Champs, i hate his need to inform the entire board about his life. Now i know He says "LISTEN 12 YEAR OLD YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT"...

No i dont , but it still clutters up the fucking message board with...hey i got laid today while the mets were winning the division...1. No you didnt 2. Still no one cares...

You just dont wanna death match someone for real because you know you will lose. Your whole life revolves around this message board and you dont wanna look like a loser to all the people you look up to on this message board.. So I guess i've already schooled you...I WIN!!....fag

_________________
Apparently we want the cup!

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!


Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yoondawg
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 3807
Location: New York, NY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRANKtheFROWNER wrote:
You see death matches have recently been for fun...they started out as real pure hatred. But i guess since the mets have been good theres been less bitching thus less death matches...

But you see I hate Champs, i hate his need to inform the entire board about his life. Now i know He says "LISTEN 12 YEAR OLD YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT"...

No i dont , but it still clutters up the fucking message board with...hey i got laid today while the mets were winning the division...1. No you didnt 2. Still no one cares...

You just dont wanna death match someone for real because you know you will lose. Your whole life revolves around this message board and you dont wanna look like a loser to all the people you look up to on this message board.. So I guess i've already schooled you...I WIN!!....fag


Ouch! That was harsh...

_________________
I am The Avatar Police

***IN OLIVER PEREZ WE TRUST***
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Delgado21
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 14 May 2006
Posts: 4507
Location: Suffolk County

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRANKtheFROWNER wrote:
You see death matches have recently been for fun...they started out as real pure hatred. But i guess since the mets have been good theres been less bitching thus less death matches...

But you see I hate Champs, i hate his need to inform the entire board about his life. Now i know He says "LISTEN 12 YEAR OLD YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT"...

No i dont , but it still clutters up the fucking message board with...hey i got laid today while the mets were winning the division...1. No you didnt 2. Still no one cares...

You just dont wanna death match someone for real because you know you will lose. Your whole life revolves around this message board and you dont wanna look like a loser to all the people you look up to on this message board.. So I guess i've already schooled you...I WIN!!....fag


Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!


_________________

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JDNYLegend
I'm Keith Hernandez
I'm Keith Hernandez


Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 6300
Location: Where I'm from? A little town called None Of Your Goddamn Business.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing the last couple of deathmatches, I don't think I can lose in a deathmatch, that is unless a mod decides to pull a Vince McMahon type screwjob and ring the bell before the match is over. I thought Nerd Boy would be good at deathmatches, but he really does suck. I'm rooting for you Nerd Boy, but you need some ammo. You need fire power. You gotta act like a man! [another smack] What's a matta with you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mets_Champs_In_2084
N00bie


Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 7461

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRANKtheFROWNER wrote:
But you see I hate Champs, i hate his need to inform the entire board about his life. Now i know He says "LISTEN 12 YEAR OLD YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT"...

No i dont , but it still clutters up the fucking message board with...hey i got laid today while the mets were winning the division...1. No you didnt 2. Still no one cares...

You just dont wanna death match someone for real because you know you will lose. Your whole life revolves around this message board and you dont wanna look like a loser to all the people you look up to on this message board.. So I guess i've already schooled you...I WIN!!....fag

I really can't honestly tell if you're serious. I assume you're kidding, because I don't honestly believe that you can actually HATE someone you've never even met. Can you just tell me that? Are you actually serious?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
yoondawg
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 3807
Location: New York, NY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon Nerd Boy! We're cheering for you! Man up and go after this guy!

_________________
I am The Avatar Police

***IN OLIVER PEREZ WE TRUST***
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDNYLegend
I'm Keith Hernandez
I'm Keith Hernandez


Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 6300
Location: Where I'm from? A little town called None Of Your Goddamn Business.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Frankie really despises you. I think his hatred of you can be compared to the Jerry vs Newman feud.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Penguins
Token All About College Guy


Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 4997
Location: Long Island

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is death match # 10? Where were 5-9?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mets_Champs_In_2084
N00bie


Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 7461

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine. For the good of the board.

FRANKtheFROWNER wrote:
But you see I hate Champs, i hate his need to inform the entire board about his life. Now i know He says "LISTEN 12 YEAR OLD YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT"...

No i dont , but it still clutters up the fucking message board with...hey i got laid today while the mets were winning the division...1. No you didnt 2. Still no one cares...


You, my friend, are alone on this. See, I actually contribute to this board. I create discussions. That's really what a message board is all about. You wanna hear what bphunk (you know, the guy who fucking STARTED this forum) said about me? He said, in response to AVMILIJE suggesting I be banned as a joke, that I was quite the popular fellow, and that this forum (OT) would be dead without me. I, unlike you, actually spur disucssion via pointful, intelligent, sometimes even witty posting. Unlike you, who seem to take this plethora of entertaining and intelligent posters and turn them into your own personal punching bag, lashing out at someone you've never even seen.

I don't give a [CENSORED] what your real life job is. I don't give a [CENSORED] that you know how to use google image search to find a picture of "hot girl" and claim to get a lapdance from her. Your own life is really of absolutely no concern for me. I don't need the details of your life. Why? I have my own, despite what you may think.

I don't care why you lashed out. Maybe you got fired. Maybe that girl (or guy?) you liked turned you down. Maybe you took one look at your 12 x 18 foot apartment and your 1982 Pinto and said "Huh... maybe I should have gone to college?"

But I'm really not going to resort to the "Oh yea? Well I'm cooler than you in real life!! angle.

FRANKtheFROWNER wrote:
You just dont wanna death match someone for real because you know you will lose. Your whole life revolves around this message board and you dont wanna look like a loser to all the people you look up to on this message board.. So I guess i've already schooled you...I WIN!!....fag

Clearly, that's not the case. Obviously, I'm willing to Deathmatch. But hey, you've never met me, so you really wouldn't know that. And don't be so proud of yourself ("I WIN"). It's cyberspace. Maybe accomplish something in real life and you won't have to gloat over your e-complishments so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JPSchmack
Most Long Winded Poster
Most Long Winded Poster


Joined: 14 May 2006
Posts: 8738
Location: Big Easy or some freaking airport

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pen84guins wrote:
this is death match # 10? Where were 5-9?


No, I didn't know what number it was. I was gonna change it once I moved it to the Hall after someone has been thoroughly humiliated

looks like Nerd Boy's taking it on the chin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mets_Champs_In_2084
N00bie


Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 7461

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'm gonna go out to dinner... then pregame... then go out....

(Enjoy that one, Frank?)

Long story short, I'll be back late tonight to finish this fucker off.

Maybe even drunk. Maybe even ANGRILY drunk!! If you're all really lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Penguins
Token All About College Guy


Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 4997
Location: Long Island

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mets_Champs_In_2084 wrote:
that I was quite the popular fellow, and that this forum (OT) would be dead without me



wow, you will hold on to that one little compliment for the rest of your life won't you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Penguins
Token All About College Guy


Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 4997
Location: Long Island

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mets_Champs_In_2084 wrote:
Alright, I'm gonna go out to dinner... then pregame... then go out....

(Enjoy that one, Frank?)

Long story short, I'll be back late tonight to finish this fucker off.

Maybe even drunk. Maybe even ANGRILY drunk!! If you're all really lucky.


Nerd boy you didn't go home for the holiday? Practically all my friends, including my suitemates, went home and now I'm stuck here lying under the covers on my bed at 6:00 at night posting on meessage board and reading a book. Should be a fun weekend
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FRANKtheFROWNER



Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 3568
Location: Mantown USA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mets_Champs_In_2084 wrote:
Fine. For the good of the board.

FRANKtheFROWNER wrote:
But you see I hate Champs, i hate his need to inform the entire board about his life. Now i know He says "LISTEN 12 YEAR OLD YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT"...


No i dont , but it still clutters up the fucking message board with...hey i got laid today while the mets were winning the division...1. No you didnt 2. Still no one cares...


You, my friend, are alone on this. See, I actually contribute to this board. I create discussions. That's really what a message board is all about. You wanna hear what bphunk (you know, the guy who fucking STARTED this forum) said about me? He said, in response to AVMILIJE suggesting I be banned as a joke, that I was quite the popular fellow, and that this forum (OT) would be dead without me. I, unlike you, actually spur disucssion via pointful, intelligent, sometimes even witty posting. Unlike you, who seem to take this plethora of entertaining and intelligent posters and turn them into your own personal punching bag, lashing out at someone you've never even seen.

I don't give a [CENSORED] what your real life job is. I don't give a [CENSORED] that you know how to use google image search to find a picture of "hot girl" and claim to get a lapdance from her. Your own life is really of absolutely no concern for me. I don't need the details of your life. Why? I have my own, despite what you may think.

I don't care why you lashed out. Maybe you got fired. Maybe that girl (or guy?) you liked turned you down. Maybe you took one look at your 12 x 18 foot apartment and your 1982 Pinto and said "Huh... maybe I should have gone to college?"

But I'm really not going to resort to the "Oh yea? Well I'm cooler than you in real life!! angle.

FRANKtheFROWNER wrote:
You just dont wanna death match someone for real because you know you will lose. Your whole life revolves around this message board and you dont wanna look like a loser to all the people you look up to on this message board.. So I guess i've already schooled you...I WIN!!....fag

Clearly, that's not the case. Obviously, I'm willing to Deathmatch. But hey, you've never met me, so you really wouldn't know that. And don't be so proud of yourself ("I WIN"). It's cyberspace. Maybe accomplish something in real life and you won't have to gloat over your e-complishments so much.


You dont contribute to this board, the way i see it you give this board AIDS. You just latch your self on to every fucking post you can find, because faggot dan is alwayyysss right...because im so cool im going to College for math...which i guess means you know every thing about baseball...Now if there was a taking it in the ass forum now there is a forum i'd be ok with you posting in...NOW THATS SOMETHING YOU COULD GIVE SOME INSIGHT INTO....

You see I didnt google the [CENSORED] that gave me a lap dance... and im not acting like i could [CENSORED] her or anything shes a dirty [CENSORED] that gave me a lap dance. You see I [CENSORED] real girls not sluts..ok most of the time anyway.

I'm not thrilled about my Cyber space win, I dont run to my friends and go hey guys i beat a nerdy faggot on a met message board in a death match. But i bet right now your out to "dinner" with your Cabanna boy Tito, telling him oh me and this kid are fighting, im so cool JP and JD love me im like there little brother...all tito is thinking how he is gonna Lube up your asshole with the grease from the fajita he is eating. Then take his greasy [CENSORED] put right up your asshole!!!....

So go ahead enjoy your "pre-game" Or as you like to call it, Ball tickling with Tito. Then of course enjoy the Man-wich Tito and his big black friend Leroy is gonna make out of you...

Oh and ill be awaiting your response if you can type with a whole lotta [CENSORED] in your hand...

_________________
Apparently we want the cup!

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!


Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We've Moved: Metsrefugees.com Forum Index -> Hall of Fame Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.us free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa - Auto ICRA

Page generation time: 0.312